[OpenStack-DefCore] [Interop] New Repository

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Fri Dec 2 03:46:21 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 4:05 PM, Christopher Aedo <doc at aedo.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Christopher Aedo <doc at aedo.net> wrote:
>> On 11/11/16, Tong Li <litong01 at us.ibm.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Chris,
>>>    Thanks so much for doing this important work. Please let me know what I
>>> can do to help. If we do have a new repository, I will be very happy to
>>> move all the stuff we have in contrib repository over to the new one. We
>>> can also structure the entire directory a bit better. We can talk about all
>>> these things on coming Wednesday meeting. Chris, can you come to the
>>> Wednesday meeting UTC 1500 at
>>> http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openstack-meeting-cp
>>
>> I'm glad to hear there's support for this :)  I should be able to make
>> that meeting next week, look forward to coordinating next steps.
>
> In this mornings Interop Challenge meeting[1] we agreed to call the
> repository "interop-workloads".  I threw together a PR to request the
> repo[2] and at this point it looks good so will just need the Infra
> cores to review and merge.
>
> Along the way I also created a launchpad project[3] for this.  This
> will allow you to create blueprints for all the different efforts
> you're planning (and any PRs can reference blueprints or bugs).
>
> [1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/interop-challenge-postmortem
> [2]: https://review.openstack.org/398533
> [3]: https://launchpad.net/interop-workloads

The repository has been created[1] and the gerrit group[2] has also
been created.  I was not able to find all the IDs specified in the
etherpad to add as initial cores, but many of the accounts have been
added.  At this time Brad or anyone else on that list can add the
others as needed.

Let me know if I can be of any further help here!

[1]: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/interop-workloads
[2]: https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/1651,members

-Christopher