[OpenStack-DefCore] [interop-challenge] osops repo for heat Template

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Wed Aug 3 18:03:39 UTC 2016

Hi all,

In today interop-challenge meeting, the team decided to use the osops-tools-contrib repo [1] for the template.
There is a terraform folder, however, there is no “heat” folder at the directory structure. Should we create one for “heat”?

How are we going to organize the directory structure in this repo for:

1.       Templates for testing purpose (heat, terraform, etc)

2.       Test results

Also, the README indicated that this osops-tools-contrib [1] place is untested and unverified.
Is there a plan for those “tested” template to move into osops-tools-generic [2]?

[1] https://github.com/openstack/osops-tools-contrib
[2] https://github.com/openstack/osops-tools-generic

Thanks!

---
Yih Leong Sun, PhD
Senior Software Cloud Architect | Open Source Technology Center | Intel Corporation
yih.leong.sun at intel.com<mailto:yih.leong.sun at intel.com> | +1 503 264 0610