[OpenStack-DefCore] A few threads of note...

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Fri Oct 9 16:05:31 UTC 2015

Ladies and Gents,

Happy Friday!  I’m traveling across the continent today and my inbox overfloweth (so, situation normal =p).  I imagine many of you are in the same boat, but I thought I’d call out a couple of threads that you might want to take special note of as they pertain to recent conversations we’ve had about API transitions, capabilities scoring, and interoperable ways of doing things.

On standardizing the catalog format:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-October/076592.html

On refactoring the glance image import process (including a spec that could use some input):
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-October/076540.html

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker