[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore Working session on Tuesday, no meeting this Wedensday

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Tue Nov 24 18:59:47 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,
Please call in, we are using only phone bridge, no screen sharing. It will keep saying "Waiting for the presenter", but we can talk just fine.

Thank you!
Egle

From: egle.sigler at rackspace.com<mailto:egle.sigler at rackspace.com>
When: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM November 24, 2015
Subject: DefCore Working session on Tuesday, no meeting this Wedensday
Location: https://join.me/startrackn

Hello Everyone,

We will not have a meeting this Wednesday, but we will have a working session on Tuesday, at 1 PM CST. We will do it over joinme. We will discuss whether DefCore should require Linux VMs to be bootable, and possible actions. Here is a working document regarding the issue:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q_N93hJ-8WK4C3Ktcrex0mxv4VqoAjBzP9g6cDe0JoY/edit?usp=sharing
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreRing.DecWorkignSession

Joinme link: https://join.me/startrackn

Call by phone: +1.302.202.5900
Conference ID: 546-908-798

If you go to the link, it will have options for calling in from other locations/area codes.

Thank you,
Egle