[OpenStack-DefCore] May Board Report Draft

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Mon May 11 21:58:34 UTC 2015

Yeah.  It's not exactly intuitive.
1) First, go to the review from the link.
2) Make sure you are logged in (upper right hand corner -- your Foundation account).  You won't even see the voting section if you are not logged on.
3) When you are logged in, you will see a blue bar above the Reviewers and Commit lines and in the middle, a bold "Review in Progress," followed by two buttons:  "Comment" and "Edit Message"  Click on "Comment"
4) Select -1/0/+1 and if you want to leave a comment besides the vote, add it in the textedit box.
5) Select "Post" at the bottom of the panel and you will see your vote in the list of voters and your comment at the bottom of the list of comments.

--Rocky