[OpenStack-DefCore] Suggestion for Meeting with DefCore on Process

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Mar 30 14:03:14 UTC 2015

Rob Hirschfeld wrote:
> On 03/30/2015 04:17 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> Should we add a D3.3 that says that designated sections can only apply
>> to projects in the TC-approved release set of projects ? Or are you
>> using that master list of projects at an earlier stage in the process
>> (for example, to determine capabilities) ? Regards,
>
> Good question.  Adding a D3.3 makes sense but creates a requirement for
> a master project list.   If the TC will maintain that, then we should
> add it.

The bylaws mandate that the TC maintains such a list, so we don't have
much of a choice :) Currently (as of Kilo) the "TC-approved release"
corresponds to the old "integrated release", but starting with Liberty
we'll maintain it as a tag. Doug Hellmann has been working on defining it.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)