[OpenStack-DefCore] Rally in a Containter : A reference implementation similar to TCup

Swapnil Kulkarni coolsvap at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 04:41:09 UTC 2015

As discussed with Chris,

I have pushed a reference docker image [1] and steps are listed at [2].
This is at very early stage, I am working on adding more features.
Currently you can just provide the deployment details and get the tempest
logs for it.

Please have a look and let me know your review comments.

[1] https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/coolsvap/docker-rally/
[2] http://wp.me/p35Y7M-3l

Best Regards,
Swapnil Kulkarni