[OpenStack-DefCore] Dinner with OpenStack Board of Directors and the Foundation Staff

Richard Hawkins richard.hawkins at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jul 28 18:50:48 UTC 2015

?Hi All,

It looks like I am stuck at work for a little bit longer and I don't think I will make it up to Austin in time for the dinner tonight.

I will be there tomorrow for the midcycle.

?

Thanks,
Richard Hawkins
Software Developer - Cloud Files (OpenStack Swift)
Rackspace

________________________________
From: Egle Sigler
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 4:00 PM
To: Egle Sigler; defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [OpenStack-DefCore] Dinner with OpenStack Board of Directors and the Foundation Staff
When: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 5:00 PM-6:30 PM.
Where: Location: Banger's Sausage House & Beer Garden http://bangersaustin.com/

Hello Everyone,

If you are attending mid-cycle in Austin, you are also invited to join OpenStack Board of Directors and the Foundation Staff for dinner on July 28th, 5:00-6:30 pm.

Location: Banger's Sausage House & Beer Garden http://bangersaustin.com/

Following the dinner the local Austin user group folks will join us for an informal happy hour to mingle and toast OpenStack's 5th Birthday.

Thank you,
Egle