[OpenStack-DefCore] Excellent Results from DefCore List > Scale.6 meeting 9am on Wed!

Rob Hirschfeld rob at zehicle.com
Sat Feb 21 21:38:08 UTC 2015

DefCore Committee,

We had a very productive Face to Face meeting yesterday.  Thank you for
the many who joined us!  We had 5 board members participating in the
process, great Foundation participation and engaged community turn out.

It's going to take some time to pull together all the great work into a
single report.

The very short summary is:
1) we made progress on scoring capabilities
2) we committed to having a "quick pass" on next capabilities for the
board meetings in March AND April AND May.
3) we created two summary graphics that show how DefCore operates
4) we have a proposal to change how we deliver DefCore from a release
score concept into a time based guidelines approach
     this approach decouples DefCore from specific releases in a very
positive way
     and makes it easier for us to communicate results and cross-release
interoperability expectations
5) we made a lot of progress on the process document for review on 3/3
by the BoD.

Come to the meeting on Wednesday for more details:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreScale.6

--

Rob

I am in CENTRAL (-6) time