[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore Working session next Tuesday, no meeting Wedensday, November 25th

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Tue Dec 1 21:02:56 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

Please call in if the screen sharing is not working.

Thank you,
Egle

From: egle.sigler at rackspace.com<mailto:egle.sigler at rackspace.com>
When: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM December 1, 2015
Subject: DefCore Working session next Tuesday, no meeting Wedensday, November 25th
Location: https://join.me/startrackn

Hello Everyone,

We had a really good discussion today, and we will continue this working session next Tuesday, at 3 PM CST. We will do it over joinme. We will discuss whether DefCore should require Linux VMs to be bootable, and possible actions. Here is a working document regarding the issue:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q_N93hJ-8WK4C3Ktcrex0mxv4VqoAjBzP9g6cDe0JoY/edit?usp=sharing
Will continue same Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreRing.DecWorkignSession

Joinme link: https://join.me/startrackn

Call by phone: +1.302.202.5900
Conference ID: 546-908-798

If you go to the link, it will have options for calling in from other locations/area codes.

Thank you,
Egle