[OpenStack-DefCore] 2015.07 and compute-servers-change

Drew Fisher drew.fisher at oracle.com
Thu Aug 20 16:17:15 UTC 2015

Good morning!

I asked this on IRC, but I figured I'd get better responses if I emailed
the alias directly.

According to http://refstack.net/#/capabilities, in
compute-servers-change, there's ...

tempest.api.compute.servers.test_server_actions.ServerActionsTestJSON.test_change_server_password

... which, obviously, is used to change the root/admin password of an
instance.  I'm curious to find out why that test is included when only
one hypervisor (Xen) supports that operation.[1]

Also, I can't seem to subscribe to this alias.  When I try, I get a
mailman error so if you could please reply directly to me as well as the
alias, I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

-Drew

[1]