[OpenStack-DefCore] Designated Sections JSON for (re)review

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Sun Sep 14 18:00:19 UTC 2014

All,

I've made another patch to this file.  If you can, please review.

The question of detailed attribution and technical discussion around statements for Swift designated sections has been generating -1s on the file as a whole.  This new round omits comments on areas that are either non-consensus or non-core.  These comments were seen as pre-wiring the decision.

Once the patch for the overall concept is landed, I am hopeful that we will have a healthy and positive discussion on the individual projects by the interested parties.

Getting the file in place is important so that we can start the process and I appreciate your taking time to participate.

Thanks,

Rob

From: Hirschfeld, Rob
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 9:53 PM
To: Defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Designated Sections JSON for (re)review

All,

I think we are close, please review.  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/119689/

I've addressed all issues that were brought to my attention.

Getting this patch in will allow the PTLs doing review to submit patches via Gerrit instead of relying on etherpad and email.

Thanks for your support.

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Dell, Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone