[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore Meeting on Designated Sections, Thursday 11am PT

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Wed Sep 3 17:14:24 UTC 2014

I think we are in agreement.

Would love to work together on all the ways we can make end user feedback
more central over time in everything we do as a community, including the
end user working group, the evolution of the user survey to incorporate end
user specific feedback, defcore, and helping the foundation hire a kick ass
community manager singularly focused on this priority.

These are just a few examples.