[OpenStack-DefCore] [OpenStack Foundation] Understanding DefCore

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Mon Jun 30 18:10:12 UTC 2014

Mark, Thierry, Vish, Jonathan and Mark,

I've been trying to parse this thread.  I cannot be certain but it appears that you've generally reached the _same positions_ as DefCore.

This thread recovers ground from DefCore discussions that we've had multiple times.  I'm happy to see the conversation and I think it would be productive to discuss them in the DefCore meetings where we openly cover these same issues.

I'm hoping that we the Tuesday IRC meeting will be productive.  We should be prepared for an additional phone meeting as a backup.  While the these meetings work for the TC, the Board has not been as successful with that format.

Rob