[OpenStack-DefCore] FW: TC Meeting tomorrow Tue July 1st, 20:00 UTC / 1pm PT

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Mon Jun 30 15:06:26 UTC 2014

Reminder....  Agenda in the body below

I've setup a screen/voice session (https://join.me/484-064-425 ) for those who are not as IRC ready.  Details in post script

-----Original Message-----
From: Thierry Carrez [mailto:thierry at openstack.org]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 9:54 AM
To: openstack-tc at lists.openstack.org

Hello everyone,

Following last week discussion, Rob asked for a Defcore-specific TC meeting, so that we can address those important questions without the time pressure of the various other items usually on our agenda.

I scheduled it for tomorrow, Tuesday at 20:00 UTC. I also tried to gather a list of concerns and questions the TC has with the DefCore effort, to prepare this meeting agenda. All concerns and questions could be linked to one of 3 key areas, which will therefore be our agenda for the meeting:

* Scope of Defcore (what exactly are the trademark use cases being targeted ?)
* Defcore Capabilities (and some confusion around them) [1] [2]
* Defcore Designated sections (and the TC's place in the process for defining them)
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/100721
[2] https://review.openstack.org/100722

See you there!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)

PS: Join the meeting: https://join.me/484-064-425

On a computer, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app<https://join.me/app> and enter meeting code: 484-064-425

Join the audio conference:
Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.

By phone:
United States   +1.213.226.1066
Access Code   484-064-425#

Other international numbers available<https://join.me/intphone/484064425/0>

By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required.

Start time by time zones<https://join.me/timezone/1404244800000/1404248400000>