[OpenStack-DefCore] Draft Process for Review

Auld, Will will.auld at intel.com
Fri Jun 27 16:29:14 UTC 2014

Rob,

Nice effort. I'm not sure of the distinction to be made between page 1 and page 2 but page 1 is quite a bit easier for me to follow.

Page 1 comments:

-        I think there should be only one arrow out of "Designated Sections document" which goes into "Defcore Recommends Core Capabilities." The document will go through the path to get two where the second arrow currently takes it. (Is that too confusing a statement?)

-        It seems that there may be a missing loop for inter release iteration of the definition to propose but "board approves core capabilities" should not be in this loop.

-        On the other hand, what happens if the board does not approve?

Thanks,

Will