[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore invited to TC IRC meeting next Tuesday @ 1pm PT

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Tue Jun 24 20:49:41 UTC 2014

All,

The TC has been having ongoing discussions about the DefCore process.  They are planning to devote their entire next meeting (20:00 UTC on Tuesday) to the process and issues related to DefCore.

There are several on the TC who are still concerned about how designated sections, brand, tests and required use of the software interplay.

I am hoping that we can resolve some of the TC concerns with a single topic meeting and it would be very helpful to have multiple DefCore members present to help explain the process.

Thanks,

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone