[OpenStack-DefCore] Action item from Lighthouse.1: UI designs

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Wed Jun 4 22:32:56 UTC 2014

All,

No action is required but some of you wanted to be informed...

I forgot to send the review links for the UI designs we're considering in Refstack.  They are partial specs - I wanted to get feedback before completing the design.

Refstack UI Specs for Review (partials):
*         Define Reports for DefCore. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96658/
*         Report Visualization Spec and Mocks https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96657/

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone