[OpenStack-DefCore] Further postponing Community Review - DefCore Meeting 7/9 @ 1pm

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Tue Jul 8 18:16:18 UTC 2014

All,

Sorry for the late notice, I've been watching results on the doodle.  The winner is a time that is least bad for the most people and includes Michael Still: 4 pm PT.

I'm sending the joinme info to the list with a calendar invite (it's also on the link below)

The meeting agenda is: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreLighthouse.3

* Discuss TC response to Designated Sections
* http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2014/tc.2014-07-01-20.02.log.html#l-193
* previous > http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2014/tc.2014-07-01-20.02.log.html#l-193
* Prepare for Board Meeting
* Prepare for Community Review
* Discuss impacts on Calendar
* Review Process Flow Chart

Rob

From: Hirschfeld, Rob
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2014 9:13 PM
To: Defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [OpenStack-DefCore] Further postponing Community Review - DefCore Meeting 7/9 @ 1, 2, or 3 PT?

All,

While I'd still like to have the review of the Havana Capabilities matrix before OSCON so that we can have community input before the board vote for approval, I do not think we are ready (and the Foundation post has not gone out yet).

I'd like to call a special meeting next week.  We'd already set aside 7/9 for the community meeting, so I'm going to suggest that we use that day.  I'm sending a Doodle out to the group.

Rob