[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore Committee Meetings 2/20 & 3/3

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Feb 18 19:45:09 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 7:11 AM,  <Rob_Hirschfeld at dell.com> wrote:

Hello. In the spirit of invigorating TC involvement with this process,
I would really like to attend these meetings...

> All,
>
> Just a reminder that we've got a DefCore meeting Thursday 3pm PDT.
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreElephant.4 for agenda and call-in
> information.    I'm excited to show some of our progress on test scoring and
> talk about RefStack/TCUP.

This time works really well for me. I'll dial into this.

> We're also planning a DefCore working session on Mar 3rd (the day before the
> SJC Mar 4th Board meeting) in San Fran.  We're going to be working on
> RefStack 9-5pm and having a face-to-face DefCore Committee meeting 3-5pm.
> Location is likely to be Piston's offices.

Unfortunately, I am unlikely to be able to get to SJC for a two hour
meeting at a couple of weeks notice. Can we arrange for this meeting
to also have a video conference of some form?

Thanks,
Michael

--
Rackspace Australia