[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore Thursday 8/14, 10am @ DLA Piper office

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Mon Aug 11 18:29:53 UTC 2014

Just because I love giving you a hard time ... the should/should not
sections below copy/pasted poorly, so it looks like it's all a list of
"should not" :)

In case anyone else read it that way first, the first set of bullets are
should and the second are should not.

BTW - I'd like to explicitly give a shout out to the following sentences:

"Loose descriptions of designated sections are acceptable.  The goal is
guidance on where we want upstream contributions not a code inspection
police state."

That may be the best expression I've seen yet of the underlying intent
for this to be helpful, and not legalistically prescriptive and
nitpicky. Thanks!