[OpenStack-DefCore] Subcommittee -- Bylaws & OpenStack Trademark Policies

Evans, Eileen eileen.evans at hp.com
Wed Dec 11 04:40:07 UTC 2013

Hi -

Rob and Josh have asked me to lead the DefCore Subcommittee on developing any needed changes to the OpenStack Bylaws and Trademark Policies, and I'm very pleased to have the opportunity to do so.  In order to get started on this before the holidays, my thought that it would be helpful to have a kickoff meeting next week.  I'll send out an invitation shortly for those who are interested in participating.  I look forward to working with you on this!

Best,
Eileen

Eileen Evans
Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Cloud & Open Source
Office of the General Counsel

Hewlett-Packard Company
3000 Hanover Street, Mailstop 1050
Palo Alto, CA 94304-1112