Hi Andy and İzzetti,

Could you please submit the fix to the master branch?

İzzettin Erdem <root.mch@gmail.com>于2020年5月4日 周一17:34写道:
Thanks Andy.

Forwarded Conversation
Subject: [MURANO] DevStack Murano "yaql_function" Error

Gönderen: Andy Botting <andy@andybotting.com>
Date: 30 Nis 2020 Per, 14:13
To: İzzettin Erdem <root.mch@gmail.com>
Cc: Rong Zhu <aaronzhu1121@gmail.com>, <openstack-discuss@lists.openstack.org>

Hi İzzettin,

Thanks for your interest. Complete log link is at below. It is happening when i try to deploy or update an environment.

I've encountered the error
AttributeError: 'method' object has no attribute '__yaql_function__'
in our environment recently. I believe it started after we upgraded to the Stein release.

I haven't tracked it down yet, but calls to the YAQL function:
in a Murano app seem to generate it.

It's good to know that at least someone else has reproduced this.


Gönderen: İzzettin Erdem <root.mch@gmail.com>
Date: 2 May 2020 Cmt, 16:08
To: Andy Botting <andy@andybotting.com>

Hi Andy,

I solved this problem, it is happening when you try to create or update an environment on existing network. If you change the network with "create new" parameter, it stuck on "creating -or updating- environment" state and after that throws connection error. So i searched Murano network errors and i found this: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E73172_01/E73173/html/issue-21976631.html. I applied these steps and i created successfully an environment just only with "create new" network parameter. After all these, i realized my devstack environment has no internet connection and because of this murano-agent could not install. So i tried to install Murano on my OSA stable/train test environment and i came with success until last step. Murano-agent installed but this time agent could not connect to rabbitmq instance. I discussed this with OSA IRC channel and i think i have to struggle with this for a long time.

Apologize for this long mail but i wanted to inform you.

Thanks. Regards.

Gönderen: Andy Botting <andy@andybotting.com>
Date: 3 May 2020 Paz, 14:24
To: İzzettin Erdem <root.mch@gmail.com>

Hi İzzettin,

Glad you got it sorted. I think you've probably just worked around the issue. Using your new method, you're probably just avoiding the 
YAQL call now. I've also worked around it in our environment, but I'd like to solve it properly. When I get some time to look into it properly, I'll let you know.


Rong Zhu