[Women-of-openstack] Meeting Cancellation Reminder & PTG

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Wed Sep 5 19:44:08 UTC 2018

Because I am a total airhead... our next meeting is the week AFTER the PTG
so no need to be cancelled. The offer for someone else to take the reins is
still there and as always if you'd like to add something to the agenda it
can be found kere:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_Agenda_Tracker

I will send out a reminder next week but wanted to get the meeting back on
everyone's schedules.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)