[Women-of-openstack] Hi From OpenStack User Groups Canada- Ottawa

Noura Daadaa openstackottawa at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:07:46 UTC 2018

Hi all,

My name is Noura Daadaa, I am Telecom Enginner and I am Leading OpenStack
User Groups in Canada - Ottawa .

I am sedning this email to say Hi to all of you, and invite you to join and
support our Meetup page "Women of OpenStack in Canada" .

I am looking forward to create community for WOO in Canada and thier
supporters where we can meet regurly in our community, share OpenStack
knowledge, education, demos,  and more.

I am looking forward to meet you all next week in Vacnouver during the
summit.

https://www.meetup.com/Women-Of-OpenStack-Canada/

have great day!
Noura