[Women-of-openstack] Meeting Cancellation Reminder

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 19:03:00 UTC 2018

Well we can definitely get you started on a number of things :)

First off, you should attend our bi-weekly meetings![1] Our next one is
February 5th. Still working on putting an agenda together, but we will
probably talk about the upcoming ptg, mentoring, and a few other things as
they crop up.

As far as getting involved with other projects and contributing, is there
an area in particular you are interested in or your company wants you to
get involved in? While we are figuring that out, would you mind working
through the account setup and other first steps in our contributor
guide[2]? Essentially it will walk you through the basics of what you need
to get started in a specific project.

Hope to hear from you soon!
-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1]