[Women-of-openstack] Meeting Cancellation Reminder

Audrey Wells audrey.wells at corp.ovh.us
Thu Jan 25 03:30:14 UTC 2018

OVH, a new presence in the US as of this week, and the leading cloud provider in Europe, based on OpenStack, has started a STEM program, women who code.  I echo Amy below.  Let’s get this party started!

I’ll get better at catching up and jumping in, but hope to leverage you all in helping our Marketing Dept with this program!
—
Audrey Wells
Technical Product Dev, Public Cloud, OpenStack
Mobile:  +1 REDACTED
OVHcloud.com<https://ovhcloud.com/>
@aud_the_fraud
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/audreywells/>
This message was sent from OVH US LLC and is intended only for the sole use of the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy, use or distribute this message. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.