[Women-of-openstack] Shaking Up the Mentoring Program

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Wed Jan 17 19:39:23 UTC 2018

Kendall,

As mentioned in the meeting I think it's a good idea where there's a shared
interest/goal but we'll find ourselves also having offshoots which I think
are important not to leave out. That said I think it would increase
interest in the program and actually help bring new people into the
community as they wouldn't be alone when they joined they'd have their
fellow mentees from their group. From a mentoring side it would also help
reduce some of the work but also the 'hey just checking in' mails we do as
well as I think there's the aspect of the group working together and
keeping things going with the other members.

As always let me know how I can assist, with this cold weather I can't go
ride!

Amy (spotz)