[Women-of-openstack] Sadly IRC blocked for me again

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:54:37 UTC 2018

I actually see your nick in the channel. I pinged it successfully too
(didn't even say you were 'away').

You can also look back on meeting logs here:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/women_of_openstack/2018/

And if there are things you want to add to the agenda for us to discuss,
feel free! https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_Agenda_Tracker We just
don't take extensive notes there since IRC meetbot does it for us.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)