[Women-of-openstack] Speed Mentoring update

Emily K Hugenbruch ekhugenbruch at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 21 16:32:25 UTC 2017

Hi Anne,
I don't think it causes trouble to have a signup and take walk-ins.  Just
that eliminating the mentee signup form might make the event a little
easier.
Thanks for the offer to promote on social.  I think after we have the
signup forms set up it would be great to have some tweets, etc.
Sincerely,
Emily Kate Hugenbruch
OpenStack Cloud Enablement Engineer - z/VM and Software Engineer - z/VM
IBM Corporation Endicott, NY
Twitter: @ekhugen
IRC: ekhugen at freenode