[Women-of-openstack] Speed Mentoring update

Emily K Hugenbruch ekhugenbruch at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 20 20:53:31 UTC 2017

Hi,
	As you might know, we're going to be holding the Speed Mentoring
session at the Sydney summit as a regular lunch session (not sponsored).
We'd like to get the signup sheet out soon and we were thinking of doing
things a bit differently:
   Have separate signup forms for mentors and mentees
   Mentee signup form fields
      Area of interest: career, technical, community
      Email (really as a just in case contact)
   Mentors
      Ask for Name, Job Title, Area of interest, and email
      Instead of doing baseball cards, just do nametags for mentors

   This will help the event to be a little more lightweight.  Another thing
   we talked about was possibly not even having a mentee signup form and
   just taking anyone who came in.
   Thoughts or suggestions?  Thanks!
Sincerely,
Emily Kate Hugenbruch
OpenStack Cloud Enablement Engineer - z/VM and Software Engineer - z/VM
IBM Corporation Endicott, NY
Twitter: @ekhugen
IRC: ekhugen at freenode