[Women-of-openstack] Un-Official WoO Sydney Outing

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Sun Sep 3 00:34:42 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I Boston we had an unofficial outing with some of the Upstream Institute
team along with some members of WoO and I thought I'd throw out some ideas
if folks wanted to do something in Sydney as well. And maybe by doing it
more then last minute more folks could go and it would be better
organized.:)

https://www.webjet.com.au/travel/tips/10-things-sydney-night/
https://news.experienceoz.com.au/top-10-things-to-do-in-sydney-at-night/

The second link mentions a ghost tour if we wanted to make those an
on-going tradition!

So those going to Sydney pipe in here on the list, in IRC and come join us
at the next meeting and lets get some planning going on!

Amy