[Women-of-openstack] diversity working group

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Tue Nov 14 16:27:33 UTC 2017

Shilla,

Yep we discussed it at the meeting yesterday. Planned on sending out a mail
blast to all the lists later this week.

One thing to note about the Diversity WG is that it is under the Foundation
Board and does not fall under the TC or UC. I believe the mailing list is
the foundation list with a [Diversity] tag in the subject. For those who
are interested the IRC channel is #openstack-diversity though only Egle an
myself are still members. Once the group is officially reformed I'll get
the bot reinstated for meetings.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)