[Women-of-openstack] diversity working group

Shilla Saebi shilla.saebi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:57:11 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

Last week during the OpenStack summit in Sydney, a few folks discussed
reviving the diversity working group at the Women of OpenStack networking
lunch, and during the diversity in numbers session. This working group will
aim to support diversity efforts around language, age, demographic, race,
gender, education, experience, and other areas I may be missing off the top
of my head. Please let me know if you are interested in joining or hearing
more, and I will set something up for us to discuss first steps. Thank you!

Shilla