[Women-of-openstack] Meeting Cancellation Reminder

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Tue May 16 22:53:26 UTC 2017

Hey all,

It was great seeing everyone who made it to Summit last week and those who
didn't make it you were missed! Hope everyone remembered yesterday's
meeting was cancelled, I apologize for not sending out a reminder.

I do want to remind everyone we will not have the next meeting either as it
falls on Memorial Day, May 29th. We will return to our regular meetings on
June 12 led by yours truly. If you would like to sign up to lead a meeting
you can do so here https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/WOS_Agenda_Tracker

Thanks,

Amy