[Women-of-openstack] Suggestion for Contribution

Mahati C mahati.chamarthy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 10:28:23 UTC 2017

Hello Aqsa,

Welcome to the community! Glad to know of your interest!

I happened to see your cross post in the Outreachy mailing list. If you're
interested in applying for the Outreachy internship program as a
participant (and not as a mentor), it is indeed true that one cannot be
working full time. Please have a look here for guidelines -
https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy/#Eligibility

The other mentoring programs over here -
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mentors do not seem to have that criteria.
I hope this info helps.

Best,
Mahati