[Women-of-openstack] Suggestion for Contribution

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Mon Mar 20 11:42:01 UTC 2017

Aqsa,

Most folks in the Mentoring Program do have full-time jobs, here is a link
for more information https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mentors.

And please don't discount the need for solving bugs, that is actually where
a lot of development goes as they may not just be bugs but new work to be
done as well. If you've been doing Tracker bugs and like that project I
would highly recommend joining their IRC channel and attending their
meetings.

Thanks,

Amy