[Women-of-openstack] Git and Gerrit Lunch and Learn

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Thu Mar 9 20:17:09 UTC 2017

While the Women of OpenStack events aren't on the summit schedule yet it's
time to start thinking about helping out!

We will be looking for 4-8 people to assist participants in the room with
their Git and Gerrit configurations if they run into trouble. If you or
anyone you know are available to help let me know, and as soon as we know
the day and time I'll pass that information out.

Remember all helpers will be placed on a slide with their company's logo so
if you need a little something extra to get your boss to let you go this is
it!

Thanks,

Amy