[Women-of-openstack] Meeting Reminder - 2/6/17

Emily K Hugenbruch ekhugenbruch at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 7 17:49:07 UTC 2017

Hi Nisha,
Great guide to the summit!  Thanks so much for the shout out to Speed
Mentoring!
We are organizing another Speed Mentoring session for first thing on Monday
morning in Boston and we'd love to have you help.  We're going to put out a
call for mentors shortly, or if you're interested in helping with the
session organization, please let me know.  FYI the mentoring team meets
Wednesdays at 2000 UTC on openstack-meeting and all are welcome!
Thanks!
Sincerely,
Emily Kate Hugenbruch
OpenStack Cloud Enablement Engineer - z/VM and Software Engineer - z/VM
IBM Corporation Endicott, NY
Twitter: @ekhugen
IRC: ekhugen at freenode