[Women-of-openstack] Unable to add myself to the list of Women of OpenStack Directory

Nisha Yadav ynisha11 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:06:44 UTC 2017

Anne, I edited the wiki page. I first removed the last occurrence of gmail.
Added myself to the list along with my 'gmail' address and it got saved.
Then, I again edited the wiki page, reversing the former occurence of gmail
to how it was initially. It worked, though I am still wondering why.

Thanks for help once again!