[Women-of-openstack] Unable to add myself to the list of Women of OpenStack Directory

Nisha Yadav ynisha11 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:11:50 UTC 2017

Hey Anne,

I am sorry to ping you again. But the same issue arises when I try to edit
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Outreachy#Mentors
Can you please help me with this? Or if I can do something to fix the
issue, that would work as well.

Even adding a single alphabet gives the following error,
Spam protection filter

The text you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter. This is
probably caused by a link to a blacklisted external site.

The following text is what triggered our spam filter: gmail.

Thanks and regards,
Nisha