[Women-of-openstack] Unable to add myself to the list of Women of OpenStack Directory

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Sat Mar 4 20:17:29 UTC 2017

Yes, I get the same thing. I think the spam filter has blocked any edits to
the page. I've removed the two keywords that seemed to trigger. Had to
change a reference to gmail to gee mail, and remove Facebook mention and
link.

Try again and see if you can edit now.
Hope this helps -
Anne

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Nisha Yadav <ynisha11 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
> I am unable to add myself to the list here,
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Women_of_OpenStack#Women_
> of_OpenStack_Directory
>
> Getting the following error, even when I am not adding any link.
> Spam protection filter
>
> The text you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter. This is
> probably caused by a link to a blacklisted external site.
>
> The following text is what triggered our spam filter: Facebook.
>

> Please help me fix this issue. Thanks a lot!
>
> Regards,
>
> Nisha

Read my blog: justwrite.click <https://justwriteclick.com>
Subscribe to Docs|Code: docslikecode.com