[Women-of-openstack] Help with configuring OIDC keystone

Sanjana Pai Nagarmat Sanjana at hitachi.co.in
Wed Jun 7 03:24:56 UTC 2017

Thanks for the information Amy.
I will post my query there.:)

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjana

From: Amy Marrich [mailto:amy at demarco.com]
Sent: 06 June 2017 16:30
To: Sanjana Pai Nagarmat <Sanjana at hitachi.co.in>
Cc: women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Women-of-openstack] Help with configuring OIDC keystone

Sanjana,

The best place to ask is probably the Ops list, openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org> though I do see Ops related questions on the Openstack list as well, openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack at lists.openstack.org>. Keystone channel is usually helpful but you might have hit them when no one was on or no Ops people.

Thanks,

Amy