[Women-of-openstack] Wiki Directory

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 20:25:15 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone :)

I did some cleanup of the wiki and in doing so I noticed that there is a
lot of outdated information in the directory and I need your help!

1. If you aren't in the directory already, please add yourself! I have
ordered it by last name so please keep to the convention :)

2. If you have switched jobs or been promoted or have a new email or
anything like that, please go update your information.

3. If you know of people that are no longer working on OpenStack or have
retired and they are still in the directory please remove them so we can
keep our information up to date.

Thank you for your help!!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)