[Women-of-openstack] OpenStack Diversity BoF

bfcohen bfcohen at luthcomputer.com
Thu Jul 13 22:29:59 UTC 2017

Happy to.

-------- Original message --------From: "T. Nichole Williams" <tribecca at tribecc.us> Date: 7/13/17  5:38 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org, openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org, openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org Subject: [Women-of-openstack] OpenStack Diversity BoF

Hi everyone,

Since we still have a few days to present presentation proposals for Summit, I was wondering if anyone would like to join me on a diversity panel or BoF for women (specifically WOC) in OpenStack?

<3 Trilliams

Sent from my iPhone

<3 Trilliams

Sent from my iPhone