[Women-of-openstack] OpenStack Gender Diversity Report

Huesman, Nicole K nicole.k.huesman at intel.com
Mon Jul 10 17:27:33 UTC 2017

A new report will be published this week by the OpenStack Foundation (research conducted by Bitergia & commissioned by Intel) that examines gender diversity and retention within the OpenStack community. A continuation of the work that Nithya Ruff spearheaded earlier, this report studies female participation in both OpenStack leadership and governance, alongside technical projects, and provides recommendations to help increase gender diversity and inclusion across open source communities.

Get a sneak preview: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nuEwOryILCWZVxQ43s42UNaKlsf97sqlEpYu2_0kGSI/edit#

We will let you know when the report is published, and we encourage you to share it with others!

This is an ongoing effort, and we're very open to evolving the research.  If you have ideas or thoughts about the study, please send them to Nicole Huesman at Intel (nicole.k.huesman at intel.com<mailto:nicole.k.huesman at intel.com>) or Daniel Izquierdo at Bitergia (dizquierdo at bitergia.com<mailto:dizquierdo at bitergia.com>).

Nicole K. Huesman
Open Source Technology Center
OSS Community & Developer Advocacy
Software and Services Group | Intel Corporation
503.807.5599