[Women-of-openstack] OpenStack Gender Diversity Report

Huesman, Nicole K nicole.k.huesman at intel.com
Fri Jul 7 22:32:56 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I wanted to let all of you know about a new report (sponsored by Intel, and conducted by Bitergia) that examines gender diversity and retention within the OpenStack community. A continuation of the work that Nithya spearheaded earlier, this report studies female participation in both OpenStack leadership and governance, alongside technical projects, and provides recommendations to help increase gender diversity and inclusion across open source communities.

This is an ongoing effort, and we’re very open to evolving the research.  If you have ideas or thoughts about the study, please let me know--I'd love to hear from you!

Report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nuEwOryILCWZVxQ43s42UNaKlsf97sqlEpYu2_0kGSI/edit#

Cheers,

Nicole K. Huesman
Open Source Technology Center
OSS Community & Developer Advocacy
Software and Services Group | Intel Corporation
503.807.5599