[Women-of-openstack] FW: [openstack-dev] [Openstack] [mentoring] Discuss mentor/mentee experience in Boston?

Akanksha Agrawal akanksha.aha at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 06:41:00 UTC 2017

Hi Namrata,

Even I would love to share my experience as a past OpenStack intern.
(December 2015 to March 2016).

I have already blogged my experience on OpenStack Superuser(
http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/how-openstack-and-outreachy-helped-me-write-my-first-specification/)
and it would be awesome to share it at the Summit as well.

We can be a part of the panel and share our experiences and learning and
how Outreachy has evolved over a period.

Thanks,
Akanksha