[Women-of-openstack] Track Chair Nomination Reminder

Erin Disney erin at openstack.org
Fri Jan 6 18:08:02 UTC 2017

Hey all- a friendly WOO reminder to nominate yourselves and colleagues to be Track Chairs for the upcoming OpenStack Summit in Boston! If you’ve participated in this capacity before, we would love to have you back. If not, this is a great way to influence content at the Summits and help support our diversity initiatives across the community.

Deadline is January 18th, submit your nominations here <https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/openstack_summit_boston2017_track_chair_nominations>.

Thanks in advance, let me know if you have any questions!

Erin Disney
OpenStack Marketing
erin at openstack.org <mailto:erin at openstack.org>