[Women-of-openstack] Meeting Reminder - 2/6/17

Emily K Hugenbruch ekhugenbruch at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 7 13:49:25 UTC 2017

Hi Khanak,
We're happy for volunteers (or attendees) at the Speed Mentoring session,
which will be first thing in the morning on the Monday of the summit
(7:30-8:45).  I know it's early, but we do provide coffee (and breakfast,
thanks to Intel).
Thanks!
Sincerely,
Emily Kate Hugenbruch
OpenStack Cloud Enablement Engineer - z/VM and Software Engineer - z/VM
IBM Corporation Endicott, NY
Twitter: @ekhugen
IRC: ekhugen at freenode